Developing Your Full Potential with INSEAD
I recently had the opportunity to discuss the value of an INSEAD Executive MBA (EMBA) with Rebecca Fountain of PWN Global – an organisation committed to advancing gender-balanced leadership in business, and a smart network for professional development. INSEAD has been partnering for a number of years with PWN, and it is an organisation we stand behind with full support.
We discussed a whole range of themes, but if you’d like to jump to specific questions below is quick list:
- 1:57 What are the benefits of doing an EMBA for senior professionals?
- 5:15 What can an organisation gain by having their high-potential performers pursue the EMBA? (you may like to consider putting together a business case to gain your employer’s support!)
- 8:00 The INSEAD EMBA is a modular programme. How can busy executives find balance between work and study?
- 14:11 What are the unique advantages of INSEAD?
- 17:50 EMBA graduates will become lifelong members of the global INSEAD alumni network. What are some examples of the amazing support of this very active and powerful network?
- 22:00 What is the return on the investment for the INSEAD EMBA, and what are some important funding options?
- 25:00 Taking the next step – how to find out more and how to get in touch.
Finally, if you are thinking of applying for an Executive MBA, as a PWN member, you are eligible to apply for the INSEAD GEMBA Professional Women’s Network (PWN) Global Fellowship.