"Asia’s business world is facing a reckoning", states a recent McKinsey report. "The ongoing effects of the pandemic, climate change, inflation, and geopolitical tensions have reshaped the corporate landscape, pushing leaders and companies to reimagine what it’ll take to succeed in 21st century Asia.
The businesses that can embrace the uncertainties to rebuild and future-proof their organisations stand to reap the rewards."
But what does it take to lead in this new world?
"Today’s leaders must constantly lead through change", says Saskia de Maat, INSEAD Adjunct Professor of Organisational Behaviour at INSEAD, the Business School for the World.
"This requires additional capabilities on top of their analytical, technological and commercial knowledge and skills. They need to be able to look beyond the obvious and the visible and understand what’s going on at a deeper level if they are to make sense of what often seems irrational, contradictive, or even chaotic."
That’s where a programme like the INSEAD Executive Master in Change (EMC) comes in.
A unique programme in Asia
The EMC is a rigorous part-time Master's programme that takes you deep into the basic drivers of human behaviour and the hidden dynamics of organisations.
With its focus on the "human side of change", you get to gain skills that go beyond mainstream approaches to change management.
In the process, you will understand yourself as an instrument of change and learn how to inspire and empower others to champion change. You will emerge with a significantly improved self-awareness and broadened behavioural repertoire, as well as immediately actionable tools and skills to lead business change.
EMC is one-of-its-kind in Asia. Taught at INSEAD, a highly ranked business school, it is an ideal professional development pathway for experienced executives, managers and leaders transforming organisations, industry experts and HR professionals.
How you benefit
- Become a better leader in your organisation
- Understand and navigate “resistance” to change
- Increase organisational and strategic agility and realisation of business goals in today’s uncertain times
- Create effective coaching and mentoring programmes, and spark cultural renewal
- Join INSEAD’s international network of over 65,000 influential alumni across 180 countries with 160+ nationalities
How your company benefits
- Gain new insights into the people issues that affect business performance
- Create a better fit between people, the organisation and corporate goals, making the organisation a more productive and fulfilling place to work for
- Acquire greater consulting and coaching expertise
- Executives in general management and industry experts from a wide range of professional sectors
- Coaches and consultants in both small boutique-type structures and global consulting firms
- Senior HR professionals in regional and global corporations
Each class consists of experienced professionals from diverse industries and nationalities.
Learn more about the EMC curriculum here or browse below to discover the programme through the voices of our alumni.
Discover participant testimonials from the EMC Asia section
"The EMC has provided me with so-called ‘night vision’, a tool we have learnt that enables us to look beyond what things look like on the surface level."
Sue Stephens, EMC'22
Country Lead Malaysia & Philippines Growth Business at Facebook/Meta
"Truly life-changing learning can positively impact our lives on cognitive, emotional, and behavioural levels"
Dianne Yun, EMC'22
Executive Director, Human Resources
"The EMC is a one-of-a-kind life-changing programme."
Pankaj Bhatt, EMC'17
Chief Transformation Officer
"I am clearer about what I really want and I have the courage to make things happen."
Nancy Chen, EMC'16
Consultant/Executive Coach, Leadership Coaching China
If you would like to learn more about the programme, please download the brochure below.
To discuss the EMC and your questions in more detail with a programme advisor, please contact us.